|Saturday, July 27
11031 Stinson Ave.
Chisago City, MN 55013 (35 min. NE of Minneapolis)
swim 1/2 mile bike 1/8 mile run
||200 ft. swim 1 mile bike 1/4 mile run
||400 ft. swim 2 mile bike 1/2 mile run
WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|Fairview Lakes Health Services Expo
Friday, July 26- Paradise Park
4 - 7 p.m. - Expo, Registration/Packet Pick-Up Kids and Adults
6 p.m. - Course talk
|Saturday, July 27- Paradise Park
7:30 - 9 a.m. - Kids Tri Packet Pick-Up only
9 a.m - KIDS Start
Noon - 5 p.m. - Expo and Registration opens again
Noon - Course talk
1 p.m. - Open water swim by Matt Haugen
(bring your suit)
2 p.m. - Course talk
3 p.m. - Open water swim
4 p.m. - Course talk
To 7 p.m. July 26
Day of Event
Top 3 female/male in each age receive a trophy.
All youth receive a t-shirt, goody bag and a finisher's medal.
WHAT MIDWEST SPORTS EVENTS PROVIDES
We provide technically sound, safe, and
All participants will receive food and fun after the event.
KIDS TRIATHLON RULES
Kids events are very safe. They are never in water over their waist.
1. Helmets are mandatory. Swim caps are optional.
2. Parents can assist children ages 3 to 6 in the transition area. If your child is
7 to 12 years old, we ask kindly that parents stay out of the transition area.
3. Only Kids Triathlon equipment is allowed in the transition area such as bikes,
shoes, clothing, helmets, water bottles, etc.
4. For safety reasons, please stay out of and do not take equipment out of the
transition area until the Kids Triathlon is over.
5. Awards will immediately follow the Kids Triathlon.
6. Transition will close 10 minutes prior to the start of the event, at 8:50.
(Except for parents and children ages 6 and under.)
Get a front row seat as a volunteer! Volunteers are needed throughout the event to help with participant body marking, directing athletes on and off the course, and handing out water and food. All volunteers receive a t-shirt and a big thank you!!! To volunteer or for more information, please contact our volunteer coordinator today at email@example.com or call 1-800-429-8044.